Jusoor for Studies Center is an independent institution specialized in publishing information, conducting studies and research concerned with political, social, economic, and legal affairs in the Middle East with a special focus on Syrian affairs. Jusoor for Studies extends bridges for authorities and decisions makers in different state specializations and development sectors. Jusoor for Studies aims at help them to make balanced decisions regarding issues in the region by providing them with data and detailed realistic scientific reports.
We are an accredited national and regional reference. We are an accredited reference in all issues related to the subject of religious movements.
1. Providing brilliant services to authorities and decision makers in both the state and development sectors.
2. Providing publications with valuable scientific references.
3. Facilitating communication channels with institutions and authorities in all domains and at all levels.
4. Enhancing open dialogue between our center and targeted bodies.
1. Raising political awareness, social, economic awareness of governmental institutions and the development sector.
2. Achieving a complete quality control in the material we provide and the quality of subjects.
3. Facilitating the access of information, following developments, and results using various methods and means.
Brilliance, credibility, responsibility, commitment, partnership
we are focusing on the following fields:
1. The political field and what is related to it such as currents, concepts, and evaluations.
2. The social field and what is connected to it such as trends, traditions, and behaviors.
3. The economic field and the external and internal factors that affect it.
4. The legal field and the extent of its realism, effectiveness, and its consideration for the environment and society.
5. National movements, their international connections, and their positive or negative effects.
6. Religious movements with focusing on their establishment, thought and influence.
7. Humanitarian organizations and boards, national and international, and all matters concerned with them.
8. The Syrian situation given all that has been mentioned.
1. Holding specialized seminars.
2. Executing workshops in our domains.
3. Publishing periodical and seasonal reports and studies.
4. Publishing synopses of information and future indicators.
5. Conducting studies to assess stands.
6. Needs assessment reports.
7. Conducting opinion polls, measuring the results, analyzing them and then presenting them to decision makers.