Jusoor for Studies Center is an independent institution specialized in publishing information, conducting studies and research concerned with political, social, economic, and legal affairs in the Middle East with a special focus on Syrian affairs. Jusoor for Studies extends bridges for authorities and decisions makers in different state specializations and development sectors. Jusoor for Studies aims at help them to make balanced decisions regarding issues in the region by providing them with data and detailed realistic scientific reports.
We are an accredited national and regional reference. We are an accredited reference in all issues related to the subject of religious movements.
1. Providing brilliant services to authorities and decision makers in both the state and development sectors.
2. Providing publications with valuable scientific references.
3. Facilitating communication channels with institutions and authorities in all domains and at all levels.
4. Enhancing open dialogue between our center and targeted bodies.
1. Alleviating the level of political, social, economic awareness of governmental institutions and the developmental sector.
2. Achieving a complete quality control in the material we provide and the quality of subjects.
3. Facilitating the access of information, following developments, and results using various methods and means.
Brilliance, credibility, responsibility, commitment, partnership
we are focusing on the following fields:
1. The political field and what is related to it such as currents, concepts, and evaluations.
2. The social field and what is connected to it such as trends, traditions, and behaviors.
3. The economic field and the external and internal factors that affect it.
4. The legal field and the extent of its realism, effectiveness, and its consideration for the environment and society.
5. National movements, their international connections, and their positive or negative effects.
6. Religious movements with focusing on their establishment, thought and influence.
7. Humanitarian organizations and boards, national and international, and all matters concerned with them.
8. The Syrian situation given all that has been mentioned.
1. Holding specialized seminars.
2. Executing workshops in our domains.
3. Publishing periodical and seasonal reports and studies.
4. Publishing synopses of information and future indicators.
5. Conducting studies to assess stands.
6. Needs assessment reports.
7. Conducting opinion polls, measuring the results, analyzing them and then presenting them to decision makers.
Jusoor’s organizational structure is composed of the following units:
The Consultant Committee: it includes a number of expert consultants and academics specialized in the social, political, economic and legal fields related to the issues and topics about the region.
Jusoor manager: The manager’s is responsible for managing the center’s units and directing their activities. The manager represents the center before official parties. The manager works on achieving the center’s goals and its programs.
The executive manager: the executive manager is responsible for managing the administrative and financial issues related to the center. The executive manager monitors the execution of plans and programs in coordination with the center’s manager.
The Center’s units
The center includes four main units which are:
The information unit: the unit aims at gathering data from primary sources, it manages the center’s own data bank, and it provides informational reports needed by the analysis’ unit.
The religious movement unit: it aims at studying the reality of religious movements in the region from their development, thought, evolution, interaction, current and future roles.
The analysis unit: it aims at analyzing information and producing periodical and non-periodical reports and studies.
The communication and relations department: it aims at supervising the center’s communication with decision makers particularly, and other parties relevant to the center’s publications.